Clergy predators

 


21. year of 21. century is running and I still do not hear any clear solution to clergy predators, I still do not hear the church apologize for the genocide and mass graves of indigenous children in America, I still do not hear any clear change in attitude towards the LGBTIQ+ community and a loud NO against conversion therapy, I still do not hear a change in dysfunctional system of celibacy, I still do not hear about a radical change in the position of women in the hierarchy of the church. And I still do not hear the resolute voice of believers that they are not the sheep of the church, that their Bible and their pure faith knows that their women and their children, regardless of race, gender sex. etc.  have the equal rights to love and be loved, to be respected,  to have equal opportunities, and above all freedom.

Comments

Popular Posts